Friday, December 15, 2017

Taking A Break


This is a post I wish I didn't have to make, but I'm going to be taking a break from blogging, designing, and creating.  My step-brother was killed in an accident this last weekend (Dec 8th) by someone driving without a license because of prior drunk driving convictions.  Unfortunately, the idiot hasn't been charged yet either.  My brother's death is affecting me more than I thought it would and I've been unable to think straight or create. 

Fortunately, the design team I am on for A & M Memories offered me the time off.  Angela is a wonderful and caring person and I highly recommend her shop for digital images and planner printables and accessories.  Please shop from her store and support her.  Thank you.

As always, thanks for stopping by today and have a safe holiday.  Please also don't drink and drive!!!!!  It is more than just yourself being affected if you do.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to read of such sad news......May time bring some healing, it always hurts but the pain of loss gets a little more bearable with time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete