Thursday, October 19, 2017

A Good Read



Hello and welcome.  Today I'm sharing a bookmark I made using Reading Glasses Bookworm from A and M Memories.  Since I suffer from chronic migraines, I read books the "old fashioned way" instead of using an e-reader.

After printing out the image and colored using prismacolor and copic markers, I lightly stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges before layering.  Once my book mark was layered, I placed it inside a plastic bookmark protector from my stash then added the ribbon.

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies 1742 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: A&M Memories Reading Glasses Bookworm
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Printer, Computer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, Plastic Bookmark Protector

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, love your project! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenges this week! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Bonnie. I don't suffer with migraines, but still read 'em the old fashioned way, too. Just like the feel of the paper. Love this bookmark!

    ReplyDelete