Monday, October 9, 2017

Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas


Ho Ho Ho and welcome!!!!  It's release day at A and M Memories and we are sharing our Christmas card inspirations with you.  In some parts of the country it's already beginning to look like Christmas snow-wise.  Here, in my "neck" of the country, we're still dealing with fire season.  While I'm praying for the safety of everyone (including firefighters and animals) in the fires path, I would really love to see some rain or snow, just to help the firefighting efforts and California's drought issues.

However, today I would like to share with you a Christmas card I've made using Mrs Claus from A and M Memories.  After printing my image out and coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers, I sponged some Stampin Up! burgundy ink around the edges then layered.  Since I wanted to keep the focus of the card on the image panel, I used only brads and a small red bow for embellishments and placed the layered image at an angle.  As an afterthought, I spritzed some glorious green marker over the colored image and used a silver glaze pen to highlight the belt buckle.

Now head on over to A and M Memories to snatch her up and all of the other fabulous printables in the shop.  Use the code BONNIER15 (it is case sensitive) to receive a 15% discount on your entire purchase.  Also come join us in the A and M Memories Facebook group for more inspiration and fun.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!


Stamps: A and M Memories Mrs Claus
Ink: Stampin Up! Baroque Burgundy
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, K&Company Christmas Cheer Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Mini Bow, Glue Dots, Sponge, Prismacolor Markers, Copic Markers, Color Spritzer Tool, White Gel Pen,  Stampin Up! Glorious Green Marker




No comments:

Post a Comment