Monday, May 26, 2014

Woooooooo! Sing It Baby!!!



Hello there!  It's time for another TCPTuesday over on  The Cat's Pajamas and this time the theme is anything goes.  Since I'm still getting my mojo back from taking care of hubby for a few months, not to mention my own migraines, I pulled out one of my favorite TCP sets "Idols", which is retired, along with an allegro cuttlebug embossing folder to make it easy on myself.  Not much of a challenge, but hey, what can I say?

After stamping and coloring the images, I stippled some Tim Holtz wild honey distress ink around the edges of the main image panel before layering then adding some baby brads.  To the embossed panel, I also stippled Tim Holtz spiced marmalade distress ink to help highlight the embossed edges before adding some silk flowers from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  To everyone who has served in the military, or is currently serving right now, THANK YOU SO MUCH for you service.


Stamps: TCP Idols
Ink: Memento Black, Tim Holtz Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brushes, Baby Brads, Glue Dots, Silk Flowers

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Bonnie! I'm glad to see things are getting back to normal for you.

    ReplyDelete