Monday, January 7, 2013

Red Poppy Thanks


Hello and welcome to another week.  Definitely not a happy Monday for me as I'm dealing with a nasty migraine again so it's a good thing I was able to come up with a clean and simple card during the few moments my head wasn't pounding for a couple of challenges.

With the holidays over, everyone needs a few thank you cards and this one is so easy to mass produce as well.  My image and saying are from Welcome Poppies by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company and is stamped onto MFP white then colored with prismacolor markers.  Once my coloring was finished, I layered the poppies onto MFP scarlet and black linen card stock along with some Making Memories black baby brads.

Challenges entered:

Moving Along With The Times - Thank You
CAS-UAL FRIDAYS - CFC84 Thank You

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

MFP: Welcome Poppies
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: MFP
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Brads

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning, so striking! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the matting and how it sets off the image so well.

    ReplyDelete