Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Pumpkin - My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns #33



Hello and happy Thursday.  It's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  This week I chose to be a little different and make a shaped card to go with the sketch. 

I started out by downloading a new Perfect Pumpkin card template (that will be added to the store later), printing onto my card stock, and cutting out the necessary pieces and then stamping the swirls from A Spot Of Tea on the outside of the pumpkin before layering. 

I then downloaded, printed out twice, colored and cut out one of the Purr-Fect Pumpkin digital stamps before layering and adding some Making Memories pumpkin brads from last year.  After all of that was done, I stippled some Stampin Up! tangerine tango ink around the card, added some ribbon, primas, and bling to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  I hope to see you participating in this week's My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.


Stamps: MTME Purr-Fect Pumpkin Digital, A Spot Of Tea Acrylic Stamp
Ink: Stampin Up! Tangerine Tango
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Pumpkin Pie, Only Orange, Scraps
Accessories: Rose Art Colored Pencils, Stipple Brush, Ribbon, Rectangle Hole Punch, Pop Dots, Making Memories Brads, Primas, Bling, Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Love the pumpkin card ad the image is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete