Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Designer Dodge Ball - MMTPT151

Hello and welcome!!  This week's teapot challenge is to make a circular cards, no square card or else we had to come in the back door to the tea party.  ;)   Now I had a bit of a problem with this challenge.  It took me about 20 minutes of panic since I don't have any Spellbinders circle dies.  It was then I realized I still had my Coluzzle with a circle template.

I decided to use the cute digi provided by Leigh Grady, a PSX stamp, and a retired Stampin Up! retired watercolor flower wheel along with one of my favorite monochromatic color combos - purple!

After stamping, and coloring the main image, I rolled the wheel in orchid opulence ink before sponging lilac ink around the edges and my punched scallop circles.  Once I had the digi downloaded and colored, I started my layering before adding some buttons, thread, and ribbon.  For the final touch, I added some small Stampendous class-a-peel stickers to the centers of the hat's flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Stampin Up! Watercolor Flowers Wheel, PSX Hat Stand, Digital Leigh Grady
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Computer, Printer, Buttons, Thread, Glue Dots, Ribbon, Stampendous Class-A-Peel Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment