Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All Boy! MTME Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge 15




Welcome to another installment of My Time Made Easy's Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  This week's sketch is perfect for the boys, so I decided to make a masculine birthday card.

I started out by using MTME's Sk8R Boy Digital stamp set.  Once I had the images printed out twice, I colored them to match and cut out one for popping up later.   Once my designer paper was chosen, card stock layers chosen, the buttons threaded, and the punched corners made ready, assembling was easy peasy!

The sentiment (retired set) and punch are from Stampin Up! with the punch retiring this year.  The final touches were adding the photo corners with brads punched into them.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a really great day.

Stamps: MTME Digital Sk84 Boy, Stampin Up! Birthday Greetings (retired)
Card Stock: White, Artichoke Scrap, Close To Cocoa scrap, Chocolate Chip scrap
Ink: Pallet Burnt Umber, Designer Paper
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Brads, Buttons, Thread, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Prismacolor Markers

2 comments:

  1. Way to rock the sketch, Bonnie! That's a great boy card. Your coloring is superb and I especially like the brads on the main image and also the corners. I'm so glad we can work on the MTME pretty patterns team together. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card a lot Bonnie. You did an awesome job on the layout & the image is colored so nicely. HUgs, Fran

    ReplyDelete