Monday, March 22, 2010

Going Green With A Fairy Jolinne


This week's Wednesday Stamp Club challenge was to Go Green or basically recycle something.  Well I chose to recycle some ribbon from my mother-in-law's 80th birthday that I "borrowed" from the left over decorations.  I also used some leftover punched shapes that just didn't work out for other cards or projects. 

I started out by stamping MFT's Fairy Sweet Jolinne twice on MFT's perfect panels in memento tuxedo black in and colored with prismacolor markers leaving the wings blank.  The wings I colored with Twinkling H2O's before lightly stippling Stampin Up! soft sky around my fairy and then drawing in a small hill for her to sit on and adding a couple of punched flowers around her.  Once this was done, I added the second Jolinne image I had colored popping it up with dimensionals to give a little added dimension before popping the whole panel up over the ribbon.

Reusing and recycling is a great way to stamp!  You never know what you can find.

Stamps: MFT Fairy Sweet Jolinne
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Soft Sky, PTI Landscape
Cardstock: MFT Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Garden Green, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Brass Brads, Ribbons, MS Punched Shapes, Bling, Stampendous Class-A-Peels, Dimensionals, Twinkling H2O's

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Bonnie! Her wings look fabulous and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week with MFT's WSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you glitter up her wings? That is genius! Love it!

    ReplyDelete