Sunday, March 14, 2010

Friends and Stiches


Second Post Today

I finally got a chance to do this week's teapot challenge which was combined with the color challenge for the week. Since we were to do something with quilting, I pulled out some dusty Stampin Up! sets to make it appear I had done some sewing instead of stamping.

I stamped my backgrounds in celery and bashful blue, before over stamping my saying melon mambo and layering. The flowers are also stamped in melon mambo and then cut out and layered with a button embellishment in the center.



Stamps: Stampin Up! Aida Cloth, Sew Seasonal, Sampler Sayings
Ink: Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Dew Drops, Glue Dots, Buttons, Soft Subtles Brads, Sponges

1 comment:

  1. It's a perfect card for the teapot challenge.. and beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete