Sunday, November 8, 2009

Secret Sister Pumpkin


Hi there. Isn't this little girl so cute? She's a digital stamp from Pure Innocence. I so love this line. My Favorite Things has introduced this line and has some wonderful stamps with it for sale too.

This little girl is going to my secret sister in her reveal package this week though. Once I downloaded and re sized her, she was then colored with prismacolor markers with Stampin Up! soft sky lightly stippled around the outside edges.

Using one of my Martha Stewart butterfly punches, I punched a couple of small butterflies from Stampin Up! pretty in pink scrap paper and glued them to the side. I decided to add some grass to the bottom of the card before layering and them some Micheal's bridal confetti flowers highlighted with platinum ice stickles.




Stamps: Pure Innocence ditigal
Cardstock: white, Stampin Up! Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Stampin Up! Soft Sky
Accessories: Stipple Brush, Prismacolor Markers, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Confetti Flowers, Platnium Ice Stickles, Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. OMG, how cute is she, I must have this stamp and don't even know it, LOL. I have to go look.

    ReplyDelete