Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas In September - A Tad Late #3


Hello again. This is the third card for my September CCC09 submission over at Splitcoaststampers. I'm in love with this image from Pink Cat Studio. It's another digital image and I think Melissa had too much fun drawing this one.

Once I downloaded and re-sized my image, I colored with prismacolor markers and then stippled Stampin Up! bashful blue lightly around the owls before layering. I used my MFT Santa baby braddies for the corners and pulled some Stampendous Class-A-Peel bling stickers I've had in my stash for who knows how long. After adding an organdy ribbon with gold trim, my card was finished.

Here's a close up of my owls and the detail. Total time for the card - 20 minutes. Clean and simple quite often can be the best way to send greetings to family and friends.


Stamps: Digital Image Pink Cat Studio
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Glorious Green, Real Red, Black, White
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Accessories: Stipple Brush, Computer, Printer, Stampendous Class-A-Peels, Prismacolor Markers, MFT Santa Baby Braddies, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment