Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Woodblock Wednesday October Edition

 

 
Hello and welcome. It's time for this month's Woodblock Wednesday challenge where we're inspired to pull out those woodblock stamps (we all have them) and show them some love.  My card today uses an old Alias Smith and Rowe stained glass heart stamp I received from a friend as a RAK. 

I started out by stamping the image in memento tuxedo black ink onto white Copic X-Press It card stock before coloring using both Prismacolor and Copic markers. Once the coloring was finished, I layered it and added brads before adhering my layered image to an orange card.  I then went over all of the stamped "black" lines using a black Sakura 3D glaze pen before "painting" crystal ice stickles on the hearts using a Q-Tip.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Alias Smith and Rowe
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Copic X-press It; Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Glue Dots, Sakura 3D Glaze Pen, Q-Tip, Ice Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love your project Bonnie Lynn. Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and we all have to pull out our wood block stamps and use them! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty, Bonnie, your coloring is so nice and rich. And I received your cute card today. Thank you so much! I've not been good this year. Did not make any to send to friends as I have in prior years. I'm feeling tired and unmotivated a lot. Hoping cooler temps will help revive me, xoxo

    ReplyDelete