Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Scattering Seeds of Kindness

Hello and welcome.  Sorry it's been a bit since I've posted.  I've been dealing with my husbands health issues on top of my own health problems.  Still feeling crummy but I managed to get this card done that I started two weeks ago.  Right now it's slow going with me completing any task.

I dusted off this old Stampin Up set called Seeds of Kindness and paired it with Art Nudge #25 plus this week's Inspiration Station #15 to create a bit of a fall feel using a summer set since we're still getting dandelions here in California.  I stamped the main images using Tim Holtz scattered straw, forest moss, spiced marmalade and old paper distress inks making sure to stamp off the images to help fill in the background.  The saying was stamped in memento tuxedo black before layering and adding some black brads.  I then added the panel to a so saffron card before stippling scattered straw around the edges.  As an afterthought, I grabbed a black artist pen and added the faux sewing.  I'm very happy with how this turned out.  You can catch all of the Art Nudges here.  

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Stampin Up!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Scattered Straw, Forest Moss, Old Paper, Spiced Marmalade
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Brads, Stipple Brush, Black Artist Pen

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. I am glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have health issues and glad you are managing to find time and energy to craft. This card is delightful and the colours truly reflect the time of year. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Station, good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon and able to get back to your crafting soon. Your card is lovely and a perfect Autumn theme. Thanks for joining in at The Inspiration Station and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Bonnie. Lots of wonderful elements. Beautiful stamping.

    ReplyDelete