Monday, May 31, 2021

PIP 2122

 Challenge 2122 - Team A

May 31

THEME = BUTTERFLIES



 

Hello and welcome to another challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  I would like to thank Bugaboo for providing images the design team used.  Since this is the fifth week of the month, we have a theme challenge and that is Butterflies.  So show us your butterfly creations.

I started out by printing my image, Dandelion Butterflies, onto Neenah white card stock then colored using Castle Art pencils.  Once my coloring was finished, I lightly blended tumbled glass distress ink around it before layering.  Since I didn't have matching brads I made my own by using a hand held small hole punch, scrap card stock and a Martha Stewart glue pen.  The only other embellishments were a pink organdy ribbon and silk butterfly adhered using Ranger glossy accents.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to join in the challenge.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up!
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Small Hole Punch, MS Glue Pen, Ribbon, Ranger Glossy Accents, Silk Butterfly

2 comments: