Sunday, July 19, 2020

Commitment And Insanity


Hello and welcome.  I'm guest designing for Bugaboo Stamps this month over at the challenge blog Catch The Bug. Today I'd like to share with you a card made using one of many of Bugaboo Stamps many Stella images and one I've had a while just haven't used yet (NBUS) called Stella and Gus Commitment And Insanity.  When it comes to humor, you can't go wrong with Stella.

After combining the image and sayings in MS Word then printing it out, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers.  I then stippled both Tim Holtz tumbled glass and old paper distress inks over and around the image panel before layering.  For my card, I dusted off my Basic Grey Basic White designer paper I've had for a while and forgot about.  Once adding that to my card base, I sponged some Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink around the card edges then added the image panel.  The final touches were vintage brads, prima flowers, pearl bling and then highlighting parts of the image using Sakura 3D glaze pens.

Challenges entered:

Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) - July 
Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Forgotten Stuff 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2028 - Anything Goes
Arty Divas #26 - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 28 - Anything Goes Coloring 
Outlawz Twisted Thursday July 16 to July 29 - Anything Goes Optional Polka Dots 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo, Old Paper Distress Inks
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up, Basic Gray Basic White DP
Accessories: MSWord, Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Prima Flowers, Sponge, Stipple Brushes, Pear Bling, Brads, Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those two! Always makes me smile! Thanks for sharing your delightful card with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete