Saturday, March 28, 2020

Finally!!


Hello and welcome!  Yes you are seeing correctly....I've finally stamped and colored again. Whew!  Between the end of 2019 and all of the issues so far with 2020, I'm not sure how much more I can take.  Finally felt decent enough to try coloring and stamping again. 

First up is a bookmark I made for my hubby since we're getting a lot of reading done during this quarantine.  I used a couple of retired Stampin Up sets.  Many thanks to my friend Kelli for the Branch Out set.





Next up is a card I made using the never before used (NBUS) Lemonade Stand digi from Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez paired with the retired Stampin Up Watercolor Minis set.  I highlighted parts of the image using a Sakura 3D glaze pen, googlie eye, and a rocket ship brad.


Challenges entered:

Pammies Inkie Pinkies #2012 - Anything Goes 
Outlawz Festive Friday March 20 to April 2 - Anything Goes 
Splitcoaststampers Free For All FAA527 - Look Up 
 Arty Divas #18 - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Kinda Cute Lemonade Stand, SU Watercolor Minis
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, SU Handsome Hunter, Green Galore, Old Olive, Basic Brown, Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink
Card Stock: SU, Neenah White, Memento Black
Accessories: Sakura 3D Pens, Brads, Glue Dots, Googlie Eyes, Prismacolor and Copic Markers 


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So great to see you posting, Bonnie. Love the bookmark and its perfect for our world right now. The card is adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete