Saturday, April 14, 2018

Journaling For April


Hi everyone!  Welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you one of the weekly journaling pages from my Happy Planner for April using kits from A and M Memories.  Since I use the journaling pages to document my chronic migraines and fibromyalgia for my doctors, it's important to me to have them looking nice.  Here's the full layout for the week ending April 15th:


And close ups:



Kits used: April HP MonthlyColorful LaundryPost It'sI Hate Monday'sBookworm Die CutsBookworm HP WeeklyCoffee Girl

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to check out the A and M Memories Instagram and Facebook Page and Group for more inspiration.  When shopping at the A and M Memories store, don't forget to use my PR code BONNIER15 to receive 15% off your purchases.

#aandmmemories #planners #diy #planner #plannerstickers #planneraddict #plannergoodies #plannerprintables #etsy #plannerjunkie #diecuts #plannercommunity #printables #happyplanner #plannernerd #stickers #stickermaker #weeklystickerkit #weeklyplannerkit #etsyshop #ericcondren #travelersnotebook #cuteplannerstickers #cuteplanner #lifeplanner #plannerlife #beforethepen #weeklyspread #plannerpeople #colormeplanner #colorme #plannergeek #plannermom #plannerlove #plannersupplies #plannerobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment