Sunday, March 4, 2018

Coloring and Planning


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you the new Color Me Planner from A and M Memories.  Although I have another planner for my day to day life, I needed something for my design team projects and decided to give this a try.  I personally LOVE how this new planner can be customized to my needs by printing out either a monthly, daily or weekly planner.  Once my pages were colored, I used pieces of the following printable kits to decorate it: March Happy Planner MonthlyWine WinnieConfident CassieI Hate Monday's, and the Lucky Linaya digital stamp.  To the focus page I stippled some blue and green dye inks and added four punched 4-leaf clovers with bling sticker centers. When shopping at A and M Memories, use my code BONNIER15 to receive 15% off your order.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment