Friday, April 28, 2017

Fake Plants

If you are looking for my Testicles and Tires post, please scroll down one posting. Thank you.

Second post for me today.  Now since I couldn't sleep the night before due to pain again, I decided to try and get my mind focused on something else besides all the pain and try to make a card for the Stella Says Sketch #508 challenge.  So I pulled Grumpy Gertrude and her fake plants image from Bugaboo Digital Stamps and got to work.

After coloring the image using prismacolor and copic markers, I stippled some tumbled glass & brushed corduroy distress inks around the image then layered. Now I had to take a bit of creative license here since the sketch had layered circles and my image was printed a tad too large for my circle punches to fit on the card.  So I decided to make a "squaricle" (a square circle) using my corner rounder punch instead.  For the background I stamped the oak leaf from SU Lovely As A Tree.  I added a distressed die cut daisy in one corner and the saying in another corner.  I'm happy with how this card turn out considering the amount of pain I was in.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!


Stamps: Bugaboo Grumpy Gertrude Digi, SU Lovely As A Tree
Ink: SU Garden Green, Sahara Sand, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Brushed Corduroy
Card Stock: SU
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Printer, Computer, Stipple Brushes, MFT Crown Die, MFT Daisy Die. Pearl Bling, Brads, Dimensionals. Corner Rounder Punch, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment