Monday, October 6, 2014

Clean And Simple With Hope Plus More NBUS #5




This month's Virginia's View challenge is all about clean and simple, so I pulled out a stamp I haven't used since I bought it years ago from Stampabilities House Mouse line.  After stamping in memento black, I colored everything in prismacolor pencils then stamped the message using a retired My Sentiments Exactly clear set and I was done.  I also made this card for the SCS Hope You Can Cling To 1401B - Shine On challenge for Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Stamps: Stampabilities, My Sentiments Exactly
Ink: Memento Black
Card Stock: White
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell what I love first about this card. The incredible, and I do mean incredible, coloring or the whimsy. Both combine to make this a stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Bonnie. Love your coloring.. beautifully and wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SWEET and FUN card! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete