Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Life Is Too Short





Hello and welcome to another TCPTuesday challenge.  This time we were given a color challenge of kraft, rose, and vanilla - definitely not my favorite colors, however, that's why it's called a challenge.  So I pulled out one of my favorite bunny sets, Lickable, and stamped it in memento black onto vanilla card stock before coloring with prismacolor markers.  Once my coloring was finished, I lightly stippled some Tim Holtz tattered rose distress ink around the edges before layering and adding brads, some vanilla lace ribbon adhered with glue dots, and some felt flowers to finish my card off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: TCP Lickable
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tattered Rose
Card Stock: Kraft, Regal Rose, Vanilla
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Glue Dots, Ribbon, Felt Flowers, Bling, Stipple Brush, Brads

1 comment: