Thursday, April 10, 2014

Year Of The Horse


Hello and welcome.  Today I am sharing a card made using three different Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company stamp sets.  I originally started on this card a couple of months ago, however, I had to set it aside due to my husbands hip surgery/rehabilitation and my own migraines.

I decided to go with an easy color scheme and chose a black/brown theme.  The background is stamped using the horse border from Wild Horses with the main image and saying coming from Year of the Horse mini.  I decided to use the framed border from the ATC mini received free from the February swap on SpeedyTV.  If you haven't joined one of the SpeedyTV swaps, you should.  There's always a free stamp set given away just for participating in the swap.  The only embellishments I used were some cowboy dew drops and vintage brads.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.



Stamps: MFP Year Of The Horse Mini, ATC Mini, Wild Horses
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Up! Close To Cocoa
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Cowboy Dew Drops, Micro Glue Dots, Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment