Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Making The Grade - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #28






Hello and welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge.  This weeks sketch features one of my favorite designs - making long cards.  I don't make these often enough and, come on, everyone has those #10 size envelopes at home.  These sized cards are perfect for slipping into those.

Since, my kiddos are back in school (yippee!), I decided to go with a back to school theme and printed off some of the Back To School digital images and the Sensational Stems acrylic images combining them with the grade book form of the Academic Hodge Podge digital paper and Love Notes digital paper. 

Once I had my digital images printed off and colored, I cut one set of the school kids out for popping up later and then lightly stippled summer sun & bashful blue inks around the kids.  After adding some brads, my cut out school kids, bling, ribbon and primas, my card was finally finished.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope to see you this week participating in the My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge.


Stamps: MTME Sensational Stems, Back To School Digital Stamps
Card Stock: White, SU Basic Gray, MTME Academic Hodge Podge Digital Paper, MTME Love Notes Digital Paper
Ink: SU Basic Gray, Summer Sun, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Pop Dots, Marvy Scallop Oval Punch, Primas, Glue Dots, Bling, Sponges, Stipple Brush, Making Memories Baby Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment