Monday, August 29, 2011

Ladybugs And Teapots - MMTPT161

Hello!!  Happy Monday. ;)  It's time for another Mothermark Teapot Tuesday Challenge.  This week our Destination Station is Julesanne who had extensive back surgery today and she loves ladybugs.  So our challenge was to make cards with lots of ladybugs on them.

For my card, I dusted off some Die Cuts With A View cut textured layer card stock and combined it with some retired Stampin Up! old olive card stock and ink.  For my images, I pulled out my well loved Stampin Up! Inspired By Nature set and dusted off my Papertrey Ink sets Little Lady and Green Thumb and decided to show them some "love".  I inked up my Inspired By Nature stamp using Stampin Up! markers for the flowers/leaves and then an old olive ink pad for the grass.  Once those were all stamped, I stamped a few more flowers onto scrap so saffron card stock to cut out and pop up later.  Then using various memento inks, I overstamped the ladybugs and some additional flowers for color.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week!!!


Stamps: Stampin Up! Inspired By Nature, PTI Little Lady, Green Thumb
Ink: Stampin Up! Old Olive, Memento Rose Bud/Rhubarb Steak/Grape Jelly Inks
Card Stock: Stampin Up! Old Olive, So Saffron Scrap, DCWV Textured Layer Stack
Accessories: Stampin Up! Markers, Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. Gasp! I LOVE this, Bonnie. What wonderful textures. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is awesome! Love the layers and bugs! This is a great Ladybugs And Teapots card!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete