Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Summer Collaberation Wedding or Ice Cream Style

 

 Hello and welcome to this years #summeraspired2023 hop. Organised by @kellys.craft and @kellysantidesigns . Where each week we have 2 choices for themes where we can create either or both themes or even combining both together. Week 4 themes are wedding/ice cream . Follow along using the hashtag or through the list of Participants. Graphic created by @kellysantidesigns.  For my cards, I went and did both themes especially since the retired Stampin Up set I was using had matching images for both of them.  

First up is a clean and simple wedding card using the tiered cake image from the Sweet Treats set paired with the retired Stampin Up Hearts and Swirls (retired) background.  I then colored the images using a the few Copic markers I have before layering.  That's it!  Under 10 minutes and it was done.
 
Challenges entered:
 

 

For my second card, I used the ice cream sundae image also from the Sweet Treats (retired) set.  After coloring the image with prismacolor and copic markers, I layered it before adding some small floral sequins to the corners.  Once I had added it to my card, I stamped the celebrate the saying from Stampin Up's Wonderful Words (also retired).  The final touch was adding a bit of Ranger's Glossy Accents to the chocolate sauce and allowed it to dry.

Challenges entered:
 
Park Hopping My Happy Place July 2023 - Anything Goes Theme Park Related (inspired by Disneyland's Main Street Ice Cream Shoppe)
 

 
 
I'm really happy with how they both turned out considering I'm dealing with another migraine again.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Hammermill White; SU
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Sequins, Ranger Glossy Accents

 


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your cards look so delish! I can hardly keep up with all the clog challenges, I don't even check out the ones on Instagram and only a very few on Facebook. Good for you for finding them, xoxo

    ReplyDelete