Sunday, November 15, 2015


Hello and welcome again.  I would like to apologize for the sporadic posting this last year due to my migraine issues.  Fortunately, there has been some progress in that department with a 3rd doctor's opinion.  However, the news was not what I wanted to hear.  I am hoping to be able to be online a bit more soon so I can explain more on the findings and what that will mean for my future as well as my overall health.

I have heard through the "grapevine" there are those that really don't care to hear about what is going on with my migraines, and that "they think I'm taking advantage of my situation" with them or even faking it.  For starters let me say, you're wrong!!!  Completely wrong!!  Second, please keep those opinions to yourself as they are just your opinions and not medical fact.

Thank you for letting me vent.  My doctor's say keeping it in is definitely NOT helping my health at all.  Nor is being on the receiving end of said opinions.   Please have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and as a sufferer of chronic migraines I totally understand what you are going through.
    I used to leave lots of comments for my blogger friends and fellow card makers doing challenges, DT members, and so on, but the more time I spent on the computer the worse things got with my migraines. So I barely post anything anymore and I've lost touch with some great people, but I do try to not totally give up.
    What people don't understand is how depressing and isolating it is to suffer from chronic migraines, our best laid plans can be destroyed suddenly, and people think it's just a headache that you can take Advil for. Drug companies shouldn't be allowed to promote that BS.
    I hope you can find a treatment that allows you to function with some normality and few side effects. You are not alone! If you haven't seen this yet, you should check out Migraineur Misfits on FB.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete